North Central West Virginia Tractor-Trailer Accident Lawyer
At Bailey, Stultz, Oldaker & Greene P.L.L.C., our Weston law firm has been helping semi-truck accident victims throughout West Virginia since 1981, including Fairmont, Clarksburg and Morgantown. We fight for the full financial compensation our clients deserve for medical expenses and other damages.
If you were injured in a tractor-trailer accident, or if you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident and wish to learn about your legal options, please contact us online.
Your Qualified Tractor-Trailer Accident Attorneys
With more than 125 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys are experienced in handling semi-truck crashes caused by:
- Inattentive drivers
- Inexperienced drivers
- DUI/drunk driving
- Excessive speeding
- Failure to yield right of way
- Running stop signs and traffic lights
- Improper lane changes
When a negligent truck driver causes an accident, the victim may be eligible for significant compensation. Our attorneys can handle your case from start to finish, handling all of the details as we seek maximum injury compensation on your behalf.
Semi-Truck Crash FAQs
We understand not only the medical challenges you face when you have been injured, but also the financial concerns you may have. We can answer your questions:
- How will I pay my bills?
- We will look for sources of compensation such as medical payments coverage, auto policy insurance coverage, life insurance, Medicare, Medicaid
- What about my lost wages?
- What do I do for transportation?
- We will work with the insurance company to get you paid for your vehicle and help you set up transportation alternatives
- I noticed that the semi-truck driver was driving recklessly. How does this affect my case?
- We will fully investigate your case to establish that the driver was negligent. Our attorneys are highly experienced in the investigative stages of truck accident cases and work with experts, when necessary, to prove fault.
- I lost a family member in a fatal truck accident. Can you help me?
- We offer strong and compassionate legal support to family members dealing with the death of a loved one in a truck accident. We can help you file a wrongful death claim and seek compensation to cover all costs associated with your accident.
Call our Weston office at 304-460-1532 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with a lawyer. We offer a free initial consultation to review your claim. If we represent you in your case, we will do so on a contingency fee basis, meaning there is no legal fee charged unless we win compensation or benefits for you.